Thursday, March 20, 2008

Revision




Today I have the help of my younger (Gen Y?) sister in law and brother in law (who works in IT) so I am going to try and do the things I had trouble with earlier.



I want to put a Flickr image into my blog rather than just a link and embed a video.





For Flickr I was cutting and pasting the address at the top of the web page rather than right clicking on the photo, going to properties and getting the URL from there to paste and pasting it in the box provided on the blogger toolbar.

So here is my image!



Lets try another one too...












Embedding a video was a bit harder. First I had to select the whole link next to "embed video", but when I tried pasting it in only some of the link was copied across so no video. SIL used the "edit HTML" tab in Blogger to paste the whle thing over. I selected this video as my garbage truck obsessed daughter said "it's the best thing ever"





This one i did on my own, hula hoop champion!

No comments: